Our client is an Amazon marketplace vendor that sells their products across USA, Canada, and India marketplace platforms. The customer was looking for an automated solution with tasks regarding order processing, inventory tracking, shipment tracking, Inbound shipment tracking, Reserved inventory tracking and repricing. We developed a web-based application that extracts analytical reports using Amazon’s MWS…
How can we help?
We can help you with building either web based solutions or desktop based solutions. Our resources have 8+ years of experience with Amazon Markeplace Webservices based development. Here are some quick modules that we can help you with
- Product listing – We can provide you an ability to push your products to Amazon directly from your existing application or build interfaces.
- Download orders – We can use the orders API and pull the orders at regular intervals and store it in your database. We can also pull the customization information from orders api.
- Update tracking numbers – We can submit the tracking numbers to amazon marketplace as you ship the items.
- Analytical reports – We can create a number of analytical reports based on the sales data we receive from amazon seller central.
- Create outbound shipments – We can add modules in your current shipment program to create and track Amazon shipments.
- Multi-Channel Fulfillment – If you use Amazon FBA, we can help you with writing modules that will enable you to forward the shipment requests to FBA and track the statuses.
- Replenishment Reports – Create replenishment reports based on the sales data.
- Purchase Orders – Send purchase orders to vendors as they sell on Amazon.
- Campaign Performance – Download Amazon marketing campaigns and the performance data to create analytical reports and optimize them for better performance.
The above are just examples of what can be achieved. We can help you with building solutions quickly and deploy them to boost your sales and increase ROI.